Step by Step Instructions for completing the FAFSA4Caster
Go to the website the use the following instructions below:
- Go to website (https://fafsa.ed.gov/spa/fafsa4c/?_ga=2.266130694.865721148.1586890950-111504569.1584022064#/landing)
- Click “Start”
- Answer “Yes” to “ Are you a U.S Citizen (we understand some students are not citizens, however this will calculate their information for them, this will not be submitted anywhere other than internally to the UofU financial aid office. This is only to move on the next page)
- Fill out the rest of the FAFSA4caster information
- This information is the same that is asked on the paper FAFSA
- After all information is filled out it will let you know your EFC number at the bottom of the “how it Adds up page”
Once complted, please take a screen shot and submit to the financial aid office. Specifically, please send image to to Ashley Stevenson: email@example.com and to the Dream Center, Dream@utah.edu. In the email please include which scholarship you are applying for.
- Once you have your estimated EFC, the financial aid office will be able to see what other scholarships you may be eligible for and determine your level of need.
- Students do not need to submit anything further on this website.
Please contact the Dream Center is you any questions